Membership & Pricing
Price - £30 First sign up online here then pay your membership. You can pay for membership in the following ways:
Pay online at The Box Office and look for "Road
Cycling Year Membership".
Pop a cheque for £30 in our pigeon hole (In the room adjacent to The Hub, 1st floor of the Student's
Union Building 40 (joined to the Stag's Head)) .
Pay in person at the Box Office (25p extra) where you
may use your student entitlements card.
- Bring cash to the Wednesday ride or to a spinning class.
- Track down one of the committee and give him/her cash!
Club Membership Gives You:
- Insurance for official club rides.
- Subsidised entrance to BUCS competitions and subsidied travel with the club to races.
- Bargain prices for spinning classes at the Jubilee sports centre.
- Subsidised track coaching and training sessions at Calshot velodrome.
- Great deals on club kit.
- Being part of a social & enthusiastic bunch of cyclists!